Friday, March 12, 2010

Wow. Nerdcore.

Damn. I'm pretty Nerdcore. I have a couple of Nerf(TM) guns and their rip-offs. I have a very cool one that requires you to load the foam darts into shells and then fires them using a lever action that primes the gun and then ejects the empty shells. But when I saw that KMart(TM) had the Nerf(TM) Vulcan machine guns on sale, I had to get myself one. And damn its cool. A belt-fed, 25 dart capacity, fully automatic dart gun that comes with its own tripod. And its huge. There's no way Nerf(TM) designed this thing for kids. It's aimed squarely at nerds like myself. Check this out:

How Nerdcore is that? Pretty damned Nerdcore IMO. I need to get out more.

2 comments:

  1. With all that firepower, you are clearly preapring the Mancave to serve as a shelter in the event of a zombie apocalypse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Zombie Nerf Apocalypse. Once the fridge and microwave arrives I'll be all set (the house already has solar power). Bring it on...

    ReplyDelete