Monday, March 8, 2010

Holy Geek Retreat, Batman! Its a Man-Cave Update!

Yes! Finally I've gotten the Man-Cave organised. There's still a few tweaks here and there, like picking up the fridge I've got on hold for it ($50 makes for a good Man-Cave fridge methinks) as well as a few boxes of stuff still lurking under the house but otherwise, its ready to go! Its nice to have a space to hide in. I'm hoping to get some minis assembled and painted soon.

As promised a while ago, here's the pics:


Two pics of the outside and yes, its really is that tall. Three metres from ground to the top of the roof. Its gives it a nice, roomy feel inside.

And a few pics of the inside. As you can see I've got a nice, big painting table that I intend on putting to good use as well as space for a decent 6ft by 4ft gaming table in the centre (pretty much the standard on which most games are played for you non-wargamers out there). The shot of my shelves shows I still have some organising to do but on the whole, I'm very happy. My own little retreat from the world (bar the pram which will move as soon as we find a spot for it upstairs, or so I'm told). Now to find some time to use it...

2 comments:

  1. Great job, Kel. Now to ge the fellas up.

    I just got "Germisid". I guess my mission has been handed to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The silver insulation really adds to the superhero lair vibe. Nice...

    ReplyDelete