Monday, February 15, 2010

37 journeys around our sun...

Happy Birthday to me! Yay! I'm another year older. Funny thing is I don't feel any older. I don't really worry too much about my age. I'm pretty proud of every year I've spent circling this star of ours. I'm no genius and I'm fairly confident that I'm not going to win a Nobel or change the course of human history or anything like that (I'll leave that to my son) but on the whole, I'm pretty happy with my life.

Yes, I know I had a big b!tch about Bad News (TM) a couple of posts down but sometimes you need to let off steam. The reality is that I am still pretty happy with my life and having spent 37 years living it, I've grown rather fond of it.

Here goes for trip number 38 around Sol. Let's see what it holds...

3 comments:

  1. Waitwaitwaitwait...

    Why didn't you tell me your birthday was coming up? Jeez! Happy Birthday, Kel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will understand one day Medway :p

    Happy BDay Kel, hope its as rocking awesome as your more aged flesh is able to withstand :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. To be honest, I just don't place very much importance on my Birthday. Some years I've nearly forgotten its coming until Tash reminds me. Once Alex is older I'm sure we'll all have fun but I've just never been big on my Birthday. Dunno why...

    ReplyDelete