Thursday, December 17, 2009

A Giggling Child...

...may well be the most wonderful thing in the world. My son doesn't laugh much. That's not to say he's not happy. He spends a great deal of each day smiling his very big smile at just about everything, its just that for him to giggle or laugh it has to be really, really funny to him.

Apparently, me jumping out from around the corner and yelling "BOO!" at him is just about the funniest thing in the world. So funny in fact that he will actually fall over laughing. Its likely that I look like a complete tool doing it but you know what? I don't care. It makes my boy laugh and laugh and that to me is the most wonderful sound in the world.

Kids make you realise that its the simple things that can make you really happy. I'm a pretty lucky guy all things considered.

1 comment: