Monday, November 21, 2011

Of Bikes and Marriage...

Wow. This morning I was pretty drowsy. The course yesterday really took it out of me and I was wasted. 8 hours of sleep later and I still felt pretty cr@p. I'm cleaning up the kitchen when Tash wanders over to me and says: "Happy 13th Anniversary, hon!" Wait, what? Its not the 21st is it!?! Well sh!te, it is! I'd nearly forgotten our anniversary! We've been married for 13 years and I nearly let the day go by without a thought. I never thought that would happen to me. Ever. Thankfully, my wife is a wonderful, forgiving person and she was not upset. We're going to go out for dinner tonight with the boy in tow and have ourselves a family night. Should be very nice.

As to the bike-thing, I passed my Q-Ride course! YAY! I was really very nervous about it but I think I did really well. I was most nervous about the road-ride but once I was out there, it felt so natural. My gear changing and braking all came to me smoothly and I enjoyed the ride. Wow. I went into QLD Transport today and am now an officially licensed motorcycle rider. Look out world! Here I come! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

2 comments:

  1. Huzzah! Happy 13th Anniversary, guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete